In order to update TitaniumGP you need to have administrator access. Follow this guide for a quick and easy update experience.
- Make sure Dynamics GP is being run as an administrator.
- Access the control desk by double clicking the TitaniumGP icon in the taskbar. You can also right click on the icon an access the Control Desk through the dropdown menu.
- Select GP Admin in the left-hand side navigation panel.
- Select Check for Updates in the left-hand side navigation panel.
- In the window, select Check for Updates. If you are not running the most recent version, a warning icon will appear. Select Update this client (or Update this Location for updating a server).
- Once you see the confirmation window, you can restart Dynamics GP.
- If there is a green checkmark when checking for updates, you are running the most recent version.